Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Just taking a minute to wish all of my viewers a very Merry Christmas, and a fruitful New Year! Enjoy the sports lineup today as the Heat travel north to take on the Lebrons before Cleveland travels down to the Big Easy to face the Hornets on the 29th. Later, the Suns travel up to Hollywood to face the Kobes. Should be two relatively entertaining matchups for the NBA aficionado. While checking on these two contests, I will spending the rest of my Christmas Day messing with my new iPhone, swinging my new King Cobra s9 irons (arguably the best golf clubs on the market right now), and stuffing my face on this most glorious of days. I'll be blogging intermittently this week, with the majority of my entries coming at the end of the week as we approach the much anticipated final week of the NFL regular season. Salud!

3 comments:

MisterK said...

Glad to see Edgardo Alfonzo has a a fan club. For a brief period, a great masher of the pill in the tradition of Schmidt, Santo and Matthews. Am an old Mets fan but no longer live in the States. Writing from the UK where we don't care at all about baseball (although seem to be caring more and more about basketball and football). The big American story over here is David Beckham. Would be interesting (I see you are an ex-keeper) to hear your views on Becks (and Posh). keeep up the writing. The copy is good and very readable.
Best regards,
MisterK

Sandy Koufax said...

I love Mr. Katz's comments. He is very insightful about baseball.

Sandy Koufax said...

Mr. Katz is very insightful about baseball. I enjoy his comments.